| No public recitals planned yet for the semester
$27.50 per half hour lesson, and $55 per hour lesson. Most students have one lesson per
week. New students take half hour lessons, more advanced students take one hour
lessons. Most accompanists require 20 to 25 dollars per lesson. If the student wishes for
me to find an accompanist for them, I will be glad to do so. Most accompanists are not
required until the last 3 to 8 lessons before a recital. Advanced students learning very
difficult pieces may need more time, and private time with an accompanist as well.
Group lessons also available
Group Lesson Rates
- Group will consist of 3 to 5 students per class
- All group lessons are 1 hour classes
- 10 week semester price of $500 per student (non-refundable)
- In depth study of vocal technique, and study of Theater, Jazz Standards, and Art Song
- Group singing, and solo singing.
- A great way to get started in the wonderful world of singing.
- If a student misses a lesson with no prior day notice, the lesson is forfeited.
- All students must pay at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Since this is a school, the time slot that is assigned to a student will be observed. If a
student comes late and expects to stay beyond that allocated time, it is not fair to the
other students nor to the teacher. Therefore if a student shows up to a 30 minute 10:00
AM lesson at 10:15, he/she will only get a 15 minute lesson.
- While it is rare, the voice teacher reserves the right to drop a student if he feels the
student/teacher relation is not working out.
- This Studio does not issue refunds for any reason. If a student signs up for lessons,
that student is obligated to complete them, or the lessons will be forfeited..
- Jack Smith is very dedicated to his students and gives them nothing but the best in
quality voice training.
- All sessions are recorded.
|Hi! I'm Buddy, I like to
watch Jack teach and sing!
|Jack with his voice teacher,
and friend, Bill Vessels